- Design management
- Authority approvals management
- Construction management
- Contract administration
- Construction management contracts
- Principal contractor arrangements
- Supply and install agreements
- Tender invitation and assessment
- Design and Construction (D&C) contracts
- Develop, Design and Construction (DD&C) contracts
- Design, Construct and Maintain (DCM) agreements
- Early Contractor Involvement (ECI)
- Early Tender Involvement (ETI)
- Engineer, Procure and Construct (EPC) agreements
- Engineer, Procure, Construct and Manage/Maintain (ECPM) arrangements
The continual pursuit of innovation, efficiency and integrity by governments and corporations has also resulted in the emergence of an increasingly diverse array of procurement and transaction forms. Whilst budget constraints are often a key influence, funding is usually not the sole of primary influence on the form of project contracts and transactions.
Ranbury is a strategy-focused project management company. Our project management services are driven by our client’s vision, mission and specific objectives for their project. Our methodology for managing any project starts with our Ranbury P9 Model which illustrates our 3-tiered approach to delivering project management services.
Our team of skilled and experienced project managers follow World’s Best Practice project management methodology as per the Guide to Project Management Body of Knowledge (the “PMBoK Guide”), PRINCE2 and work undertaken by the Australian Institute of Project Management and their National Competency Standards. Ranbury is a major corporate member of the Australian Institute of Project Managers (AIPM) and a significant contributor to the Queensland chapter.
Ranbury’s project management success in delivering successful outcomes for our clients is underpinned by our ability to directly link our human resources to the particular needs of the project; fitting “square pegs for square holes”. We have found it invaluable to match the technical background of our project managers with each project. This ensures that our project management services are not merely a “post box” or “mirror” arrangement; our project managers can actively engage with project teams to ensure optimal results for clients.